2009 TotalsRaces or events: 41
Cyclocross: 1 (Jan. 09)
Road race (bike): 2
Track cycling: 29 days (multiple races per day)
PR times in the 500m TT, kilo, 2K pursuit and Team Sprint
2 podiums at Masters Nationals
Swim distance: 20,900 m
Bike distance: 3,333 mi (road and rollers)
Trainer time: 22 hours
Run/walk distance: 124 mi (almost all walking)
Somewhat serious bike crashes: 1
Months lost to real training: 5 (Feb, then Sept-Dec)
Doctor appointments: 23
Physical therapy sessions: 28
This week I got the OK to start back training (instead of just easy riding), so I'm psyched for 2010!
* Get knee fully rehabbed and back to training 100%
* Upgrade to Cat. 3 on track
* Track Nats--Move up the podium in the sprint
* Track Nats--Podium in the 2K
* Drop times in 200/500/2K (which will lead to the above).
* Get experience on 250m indoor track w/45 degree banking.
Happy New Year!